SUP Yoga Teacher Training
Two days of training with Lindsay Gonzalez (E-RTY 500 Yoga teacher, Boardworks SUP Athlete and PaddleFit Pro Coach).
You will learn to confidently teach 75 minute paddleboard classes:
- New to SUP Lesson (How to teach a beginner sup lesson, technique, water safety.)
- Breathe Flow 1 (Beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation.)
- Breathe Flow 2 (Intermediate vinyasa flow class with arm balances and inversions.)
- Comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, and fins.
- Receive extensive water safety instruction
- Learn how to instruct a safe and thorough beginner stand up paddle board lesson
- Receive an advanced stroke technique and turns workshop from a professional SUP athlete
- 20 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
- Each participant receives a swag bag with product from our sponsors who include: Boardworks, Sawyer Paddles, Local Honey Designs, Pistachio Chewy Bites, as well as a Breathe on Board certificate,20 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU credits over two fun filled days.
- As a Breathe on Board ambassador you will receive a discount on water sports insurance, 10-25% off of Boardworks boards, Sawyer Paddles, FCS SUP accessories and Local Honey Designs Bikinis.
$399 for the weekend.